"I'm not a glutton - I'm an explorer of food."
- Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mocha Frappuccino

Some of you, like me, are in the dog days of summer, and are doing all you can to stay cool. This recipe is fast and easy to mix up (think chocolate milk + sweetened coffee), and is especially good over a mug full of ice. Enjoy!

3 C. hot coffee
3/4 C. sugar
4 C. milk
3/4 C. Hershey's chocolate syrup

Combine hot coffee and sugar; stir til dissolved. Add milk and syrup. Store in refrigerator and serve over ice.

NOTE:I have tried several variations of this recipe, and all are good! It just depends on your taste. I recommend you keep track of your initial amounts, and make changes if necessary. Here are a few ways to mix it up: stronger or weaker coffee; flavored coffee; more or less sugar; skim, 1% or 2% milk; chocolate milk; dark, milk or regular chocolate syrup. Have fun with it!

No comments: