"I'm not a glutton - I'm an explorer of food."
- Erma Bombeck

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fruit Tea

The idea for this recipe came from one I'd read over at Lauren's a long time ago. I've made some changes to it - so much so that it really doesn't even resemble hers at all anymore. But I do like to give credit where credit is due, and without her sharing her recipe for Fruit Tea, I wouldn't have this yummy one today. So thanks, Lauren!

2 qts. fresh-brewed Lipton iced tea
3/4 C. sugar (or more)
1 12-oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
2 12-oz. cans Jumex peach nectar (in the canned juice aisle, not frozen)

Mix all ingredients together in a one-gallon pitcher and add water to equal one gallon. Stir well or shake before serving.

2 comments:

Heather Plis said...

ooh that sounds yummy! can't wait to try it!

Totallyscrappy said...

This is great stuff! I make this when I have company over. I use a frozen pineapple/orange juice for even more fruitiness.